Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Spring Designer Fabrics arrived!

Hello everyone,

Here I'm again with the brand new 2010 Spring Designer Collection of Fabrics and Costumes

I have always loved getting a deal at any store, but I always have to drive there and even sometimes pay for a parking lot and bridge fairs. I have found out that by selling my designer collection of fabrics imported from all over the world, that I enjoy it even more when people write back to me being thrilled with their purchases and ask me how in the world I do it.


The answer to the question is that our family makes the textiles for designers and I get to sell the balance of what is left over. When I make peasant shirts, poet shirts and other costumes, it is strickly because I love to sew and a produce quality product.


Come vist me on ebay ( http://stores.shop.ebay.com/GINGERS-UNIQUE-IMPORT-LACE-STORE), and also on my own webpage (www.queenoflace.com ), where you get free s/h everyday. Many items have free or very low cost s/h on my ebay.


Mention this blog when you purchase something and I'll give you 10% back


Looking forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment