Saturday, May 5, 2012

Custom Made Pirate and Peasant Clothing


Want a custom made Pirate of Peasant blouse and think you can't afford one?  Not true.
Large variety of styles. This is just one of them, and the most popular
Available in almost any color you choose
I custom make each and every garment and don't charge you prices that will shock you. You will be very happy with what you get and what you paid.
Items such as: pirate shirt, pants, cravats, jabots, and peasant blouses, bloomers, slips, chemises and skirts. My costumes are made from imported designer fabrics and everything is double to triple stitched.
Want something you don't see anywhere? Just write to me

I also specialize in digitizing and embroidering all kinds of emblems. even one you have and would like embroidered on your shirt or one I make you.

Come see me at Queen of Lace.com, queen-of-lace on ebay,  orQueen 0f Lace on Bonanza.com

Now 3 places to find me on the internet!
www.Queen of Lace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment