Saturday, May 5, 2012

Imported Designer fabrics, Amazing savings

Imported designer fabrics at amazing savings. Fabrics are never sold in stores and get free shipping.  Think you can't afford them?  Think again, my prices are 70 to 90% off retail designer prices. Trims to fabrics run any where from a dollar or so a yard to 39.99. Most fabrics are 60 inches wide tool
I import from family owned business and have free s/h on almost everything.
Need mylar to embroider on?  Got it
Need Irish cotton?  Got it
Need Laces?  Got it
Need trims?  Got it
Need to save and make nice clothing:  You got it here!
Come see me on Bonanza.com for imported fabrics, and I'm also on Ebay and have my own webpage
Queen-of-Lace.com

I'm queen of lace on both Bonanza and Ebay.  Save 1 to 3 dollars a yard on Bonanza too!

No comments:

Post a Comment